Monday, December 17, 2007

R1 Update

Well I have been officially dinged at Kellogg. I was pretty confident about Kellogg because I had finished the interview in early October and still had not received any call. But alas I have learned that one should not read too much into the exact timing of decision release, interview etc. Since Harvard has released almost all its interview invites I am pretty much assuming I am dinged - well at least I was expecting it.

On a positive note I do have two interviews from Ross and Tuck lined up for this week. So thats something to look forward to. I am really keen on Tuck especially after meeting the alumni and the current students. Their dedication to the school really comes across unlike other schools, where the answers seem much more programmed. I hope my enthusiasm for the school can come across in the interview.

1 comment:

mbaaspirant2008 said...

sorry mate....I am sure admits are on the way in your other apps.