Saturday, December 20, 2008

MBA Financing Worries

Well the euphoria of getting an admission to a top MBA program has passed and now I am saddled with worries of huge loans, debt and the eventuality of student life bereft of gourmet dinners, expensive holidays and splurging on clothes.

I already lost 5000$ by paying to reserve a seat at ISB after which i got into my dream school IESE. Then recently I paid the 5000EUR deposit for IESE. All this is leading to a hole in my bank account. But i guess this is what I worked hard for the past two years and spent more than 6000$ just to get a admission to a top school(GMAT, application fees, etc).

But at the end of the day all this is an investment that will hopefully lead to good returns in the future and a chance to move to my dream career and role.

No comments: