Friday, June 26, 2009

Preparing for B-School

As time hurtles towards the start of what will be surely a rollercoaster journey, I find myself overcome with a mixture of joy and sadness. Sadness because I will miss all my great friends I made during my 10 years in Singapore. Through I won't miss Singapore itself, I will definitely miss the local gym I have been attending for the past 4 years. I am also overjoyed because it will be my first trip to Europe and I will be living in one of the greatest cities in Europe. Plus it is first time I will be away from my parents living all alone and managing all my affairs independently. It brings with it a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

Realizing yesterday that it was less than 2 months to my departure I have started planning for it. I am looking around for a shipper to move all my personal effects over to Barcelona. Oh most importantly I have to book my air ticket. Then I also need to shop for lots of personal effects that have to last me through 19 months of my MBA.

No comments: